It's Tech tip Tuesday!


It’s tech tip Tuesday! Do you have an open, close and radio light flashing on your G5’s control board? These lights indicate an issue with the limit switch circuits on the control. This means that we either have a broken wire, bad connection or a stuck limit switch. The first thing to do is check all you wired connections between the board and the arm to verify that nothing is disconnected or oxidized. Next step would be to get a voltmeter and call tech support so we can walk you through the rest!

Viking ECU cabinent

Comments

  1. I know this is an old tech tip but it saved the day. I had flashing open, close, and radio with a non functioning gate. I was about to replace the board when I found this tip and discovered a loose wire on one of the limit switches. Issue resolved and gate works again. I wish this info was in the troubleshooting section of the manual. Regardless, thanks for posting this tip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts